Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Feeling Blousy

I am feeling a little obsessed with blouses these days. As is the fashion world, so I guess that is where I get it from. They are classic. I love that blouses can be so different. There is everything from a perfectly tailored and crisp blouse, to tailored but flowy, to just plain flowy. I see that people are pairing blouses with EVERYTHING these days, and finding that you can dress them up or dress them down.
My inspiration Cupcakes and Cashmere is doing it (see her mustard yellow take). For those of you following in Tally, I found this blouse at Henri Girl for about $40, and they have it in a multitude of colors! She also covered Jewel Tones back in August, but the blouse is TO DIE FOR. I wish. If you have $210 to blow on a blouse, pleasseeeee buy this.

If you are like me, and need to find the cheaper version, here we go, from good ol Forever. $19.80
I went on my own little blousing spree this weekend. Here is what I picked:


Pair any blouse with anything. seriously. try a pair of cutoff jean shorts, leggings, white jeans, classic jeans, jeans and boots, a tight black skirt, ANYTHING and you will look chic and to die for. blouse me up baby.





 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good blog post! I love how you understand we are broke college kids but still like to look fashionable. I think I might take a visit to Forever 21 sometime this weekend now. Your blog seems really relatable to college students (girls) obviously, that are looking for good deals on nice clothes. I definitely want to keep reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete