Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Neutral Nail Polish

Beauty Trend: Neutral Nail Polish
The above article is from an awesome blog called The Fashion Spot. It covers all things fashion and trends, and is incredible inspiration for me. There are many contributors, so it is really interesting to see things from all different people's views.
This particular post covers the new trend of grey style neutral nail polish. Right now, the top contenders in nail polish providers, or rather, my top contenders, are Essie and OPI and they are offering some of the hottest colors this season. The best way to wear these colors is with your nails just to the tip of your nailbed, or a little bit past, but no longer than that. If they are too short, it also is not ideal.
These colors can be worn on any nail shape, any skin tone, and any age!
Me (wearing Case Study), my mom, and her friends, all sporting the trend!


I am obsessed with...                                                                                                                               
San Tan-tonio
Case Study
Merino Cool





Power Clutch

Suzi Takes The Wheel


1 comment:

  1. I seriously love this color!! The neutrals that stray away from the cliche tans are my favorite. i dont tend to find the right tan color that matches my skin tone..its very rare (and with $10 per paint bottle kind of ridiculous). The cement greys and mauves work so well on anyone and is so perfect for winter or summer without being too harsh against either season. Like your style, I'll be keeping up with this.

    ReplyDelete